Presentation (lectures) sections of the scientific programme have been completed.
The Scientific Board invites authors of the oral lectures to submit their abstracts. The abstracts will be published in electronic way.
Poster section of the scientific programme opened.
The Scientific Board invites you to participate actively also in the poster section. We look forward to receiving abstracts online – for consideration and inclusion to the poster section. All abstracts will be reviewed by members of the Scientific Board and accepted abstracts will be published in electronic way.
The deadline for abstract submission is April 15, 2022.
Please make sure before sending, that your abstract meets the following requirements:
- Abstract format:
- Title up to 150 characters, including spaces
- Complete author´s team in the format: surname, initials (without titles), affiliate number in parentheses, e. g. Smith A. (1), Green T. (1), Yellow B. (1, 2), Black D. (3)
- Affiliation (for each author, one author can have more than one affiliation), in the format: 1 – Name of workplace, City, Country
- Abstract (total maximum 2 500 characters, including spaces): introduction, methodology, goal, results, conclusion, keywords
- Maximum file size is 2 MB. Allowed files: doc, docx, pdf, rtf. Font Times New Roman 11